The newly formed NGO, DomDom_ The Hub For Experimental Art&Music by Kim Ngoc_ in collaboration with Vietnam Academy of Music, Malmoe Academy of Music and ensemble Ars Nova from Sweden offering upcoming artists a chance to explore their creative potential. From April 2013 three internationally recognized programs: Electronic Acoustic Music (EAM); Ensemble for Contemporary Music (ECM); and Improvisation are taught by international leaders in their respected fields. This unique chance to create and perform in an international environment is not to be missed!
Certificate for qualified participants at the end of course.
Q&A- information days:
• Wednesday 20/3/13 at 11:30am at the library of VNAM – 77 Hao Nam, Dong Da, HN
• Thursday 21/3/13 from 5:00 to 6:00pm at Hanoi Doclap – 56-58 Nguyen Thai Hoc, HN
ELECTRONIC MUSIC COURSE
Teachers: the class taught by the renowned professor of the Malmoe Music Academy Henrik Frisk.
Duration: 3 phases:
– Phase 1: from 02/04/2013 until 16/04/2013 (morning& afternoon)
– Phase 2: from 22/06/2013 until 03/07/2013 (morning& afternoon)
– Phase 3: from 22/08/2013 until 05/09/2013 (morning& afternoon)
• Get a basic understanding of the tools for EAM (software, hardware and information) and the means for its production in different genres of music. Having knowledge about the different aspects and modes of EAM
• Get a rudimentary repertoire knowledge and insight into the important stages of development...